- Ensure the property coordination: negotiation and coordination of the sales contracts, analysis of the legal documents and French legal support concerning your purchase or sale, representation / coordination with the notary/Lawyer…
- Examine and coordinate the structure adapted to your needs.
e. in France: SAS (Société par Actions Simplifiée), SCI (Société Civile Immobilière), SARL (Société à Responsabilité Limitée)…
- Translate the articles of association and the sales contract.
- Analysis of the inheritance consequences of the purchase of real-estate and ensure the tax optimisation.
Corporate / Private Administration
- Organise registered offices and directorships.
- Ensure everyday property administrative management in France such as book-keeping, settling of invoices, bank reconciliations…
- Manage the accounting.
- Deal with the payroll and its issues.
- Liaise with independent professionals such as architects, lawyers, real estate agents, bankers, accountants…
- Carry out an audit of your tax liabilities.
- Advice on how to optimise tax leakage with appropriate legal solutions
i.e. in France: Pinel, Malraux… real estate investments.